A River Runs Around It

  • Thursday, June 3, 2010
  • Chad
  • Labels:

  • 7 comments:

    Scott Law said...

    This is a really fun picture Chad. I wonder how long before it washes enough away that it falls over. I'd love to be there. Great job.

    Rick said...

    Love this one Chad - wonderful composition and it has a sense of action - not just the silky water (beautifully done) but the anticipation of the rock falling (although it could still be thousands (?) of years!

    darlin said...

    Wow, wonderful photo Chad and I'm thinking the same as Scott and Rick, just how long will that rock take to get washed away?

    Don said...

    Really nice shot. Mother Nature at work!

    Dagmar said...

    Hi there Chad, oohhh is't so good to be back again and find this wonderful sooting image of yours. Man you need to do something more with your photo's than just put them on blog.

    I'm amazed by this stone...gives me the feeling one can do it all by it'self.
    Stand tall.
    Warmest hugs Dagmar I've missed you so I'm gonna stroll through your space now.

    Unknown said...

    That's fantastic! Nature is just incredible!

    Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

    this...is...amazing!

    Post a Comment