Upside,Downside

  • Tuesday, June 1, 2010
  • Chad
  • Labels:

  • 6 comments:

    Scott Law said...

    Great reflection and what I really like about the clouds is they look like they are streaming across the sky in motion in a still photo. Nice shot.

    What Karen Sees said...

    Great shot, perfect title. Reminds me of one I took years ago of the salt flats covered with water, and reflecting a distant mountain.

    Dawning Inspiration said...

    Spectacular - so serene...

    darlin said...

    Beautiful!

    Dagmar said...

    Okay now I'm sure you wanna hit me over the head with some thing....again I hardly can find words to discribe this one.

    Wish I was there to take a photo with these colours. Why are they only to be found at your side of the globe? HA. ;-)))
    Beautifull.
    D.

    Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

    This is so much fun

    Post a Comment