Christmas fireworks

  • Sunday, December 19, 2010
  • Chad
  • Labels:

  • 7 comments:

    Scott Law said...

    This one should be titled "The Hiding Place". I like it a lot. Are you getting back in the habit of posting again, or is this just the Christmas spirit breaking out for a time???

    Lisa said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Lisa said...

    Let me try this agian.. I will update soon. Im tried out . Have so much going on.
    Thanks Chad for stopping and the encoragment

    Lisa said...

    And this is stunning. Love Love the light. Fantastic.

    darlin said...

    I'm with Lisa, I also love the light! Awesome to see you back here Chad, do you have some time off now for the holiday?

    What Karen Sees said...

    I've just got to try that zoom thing, it sure grabs your attention!

    Dagmar said...

    Ohh what a gift this is....like unwrapping a present....just beautiful Chad.
    D

    Post a Comment