light bubbles

  • Monday, December 20, 2010
  • Chad
  • Labels:

  • 5 comments:

    Scott Law said...

    I tried and tried to get at an angle where I could get that light tree reflecting and get some of the lighted balls in the photo. I wish I'd seen where you were standing for this. Nice job.

    darlin said...

    Beautiful photo Chad! I love the reflection and the Christmas balls are stunning. Awesome colors.

    Anonymous said...

    Oh wow. The bubbles add nice texture to the light reflection on the water.

    Dagmar said...

    Hmmm what is it? The colors and texture are just amazing Chad. Well done...hey and you've learned Scott something here...hihihi.
    Hugs D.

    Rick said...

    Now that I'm caught up again on your blog Chad, all I can say is wow - those are some beautiful shots you've posted over the past week or so. Love those night shots and that sunset (from way back), your Christmas shots ... all are fabulous.

    Post a Comment