Stars and Garland

  • Saturday, December 18, 2010
  • Chad
  • Labels:

  • 7 comments:

    Lisa said...

    I love the stars. Beautiful.

    What Karen Sees said...

    Just beautiful, Chad. LOVE, your light stars!

    darlin said...

    Chad, this is phenomenal! I love it, it's so Christmassy. Did you use a star filter?

    Oh and I like your new profile photo as well, you should have a caption to go with it, "Genius At Work" :-)

    Have a very Merry Christmas!

    Dawning Inspiration said...

    Gorgeous stars Chad.... Merry CHRISTmas!

    Scott Law said...

    You've been sandbagging on me. I didn't know you had this filter in your bag of tricks. Nice one.

    Dagmar said...

    Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Rock...pops to mind...love the lights.
    Happy Christmas to you and your loved ones Chad.
    D.

    Anonymous said...

    This is great!

    Post a Comment