• Monday, April 26, 2010
  • Chad

  • 6 comments:

    Dagmar said...

    Hi there you guys. Having fun? I'll bet you are when I'm looking at this photo. Does it smell bad?? At least it looks gorgious to me. Have a blast.
    Dagmar

    Dawning Inspiration said...

    Beautiful in color - especially with the steam/mist!

    D said...

    Chad, beautiful sunset and landscape photos. Yellowstone, one of our favorite places to visit, not just in summer, but also in the winter. Looking forward to some great photos.

    Judy said...

    Chad...You're in Yellowstone? Took a hike today to Tower Falls. Wasn't it beautiful?

    darlin said...

    So what is the orange colored stuff? Interesting photo Chad.

    Rick said...

    Great colour contrasts with the yellow/orange (sulfur ?) and green background. I think I can almost smell it from here. Lovely shot!

    Post a Comment