• Wednesday, April 28, 2010
  • Chad

  • 7 comments:

    Scott Law said...

    Hey, I've been there! Beautiful. Can't wait to see some more Yellowstone photos.

    Dawning Inspiration said...

    I'd love to see this in person - gorgeous!

    Judy said...

    Did you get stuck in the snow today? We were on a bus tour. Pretty scary.

    Susan said...

    I've only been to Yellowstone once, if you can believe it! - since I'm from Northern Montana. And it was in the winter, snowmobiling. I love these shots!

    darlin said...

    Amazing photo once again Chad, it almost looks like a painting... well one that a really good artist would paint! Your photos make me want to take a trip.... road trip time in the near future for me!!

    Rick said...

    Amazing vivid colours and reflections. Beautiful!

    Dagmar said...

    man this is breathtaking again and again.
    Love the colours and the view, wonderful composition Chad.

    Post a Comment