red rock dreaming

  • Thursday, April 1, 2010
  • Chad
  • Labels:





















  • 2 comments:

    Scott Law said...

    Very beautiful. When I saw the first one on my blog roll I thought "What the heck??? That looks exactly like one of my photos that I was showing Jeanne last night. Who's is that???" Then I saw that it was yours, so that explained it. These are some excellent choices.

    What Karen Sees said...

    Hi Chad,
    These images speak to me....beautiful images that include red rock are my favorite. Scott told me to check out your blog and I'm not disappointed. You are a talented photographer!!
    He said you tried to leave a comment on my blog but it didn't show up. I'm barely computer literate myself, so I have no idea what happened, but thank you for trying, I'd love to see your comments.

    Post a Comment