Miley and Callie

  • Sunday, April 18, 2010
  • Chad
  • Labels:



  • 5 comments:

    darlin said...

    What beauties, that first photo is astounding! I don't know how you do it Chad but you managed to take my breath away once again tonight!

    You have a gift my newest blogger friend, a true gift!

    Scott Law said...

    You can never miss with a great picture of your pet(s). I've often wondered why I hadn't seen any photos of these two since they are such characters and I have to admit that Callie is very pretty and the full body shot shows that well. The evening sun on Miley's face worked perfectly. Nice job on both of them.

    Dawning Inspiration said...

    What beautiful dogs! I love the lighting on the face in the top one.

    Stephani Cochran said...

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and signing up as a follower! You have some beautiful photos here. I'm just a beginner so I'm sure I'll be able to learn a lot from you. These pictures of your pets are gorgeous!

    Rick said...

    Lovely shots of your dogs Chad - especially like the interplay of sun and shadows on the top photo. We had a sheltie a number of years ago - very smart (and photogenic, of course!)

    Post a Comment