All a buzz

  • Tuesday, May 25, 2010
  • Chad
  • Labels:

  • 6 comments:

    Scott Law said...

    Nice job on this, I like the way the blur leads you over to the bee. I like the blurry background too.

    What Karen Sees said...

    Nice DOF putting the bee in sharp focus. I wish I could see a little more of him.

    Dawning Inspiration said...

    Love the composition, the color and DOF.

    Rick said...

    Amen to the above commentators. Very nice shot - the colours are great!

    Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

    Very, very nice. Love the composition here.

    darlin said...

    Pretty in purple! :-) Another one of your wonderful shots Chad, you take such fantastic photos... I know that I've said this before but I am in awe of most of your shots, you have talent my friend!

    Post a Comment