Into the next valley

  • Tuesday, May 18, 2010
  • Chad
  • Labels:

  • 6 comments:

    Scott Law said...

    On the monitor at work it almost looks like the clouds are reflecting a little of the red in the foreground. Great variety of colors here, and it really shows the depth.

    Joie Moring said...

    found you through Dagmar...i think it's a wonder when the colors of the earth stop you cold. somehow a range like this seems imagined...a technicolor dreamscape. i will be visiting here again!!

    darlin said...

    Chad this scenery is amazing, what is more astounding is the manner in which you captured it in. I feel like I could reach through my monitor and feel the ground. Beautiful!

    Dawning Inspiration said...

    Lovin' them blue mountains and the red foreground. Nicely done.

    thanks for the great comments about my flower images!!

    Dagmar said...

    Ohw Ohw did these clouds hold a lot of water that came down on you? Looks heavy to me.
    Love the colours in this image.
    D.

    Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

    Layers and layers and layers; you did a great job capturing this. I feel like I am there!

    Post a Comment