Steamy

  • Wednesday, May 12, 2010
  • Chad
  • Labels:

  • 7 comments:

    Scott Law said...

    I guess we were both on the same general track tonight. Great colors and texture in that water.

    Rick said...

    Agree with Scott on the colours in the foreground. I also like the reflection of that sky - wonderful. Just like Scott's shot tonight - makes me want to go and visit there again.

    What Karen Sees said...

    Beautiful image, great colors and DOF. I'm off for the weekend, but send me your email address and I'll resend my email to you with HDR info and pix.

    Dawning Inspiration said...

    Very interesting - this image captures my attention and keeps me looking for more!

    Dagmar said...

    Ohw Ohw Ohw...this one is amazing Chad. What a beautiful colours you've got here in this frame.
    Uhhggg loved to have been there with you two guys and make wonderful shots like these too.

    Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

    magical...

    Unknown said...

    Hi Chad! There are a number of great elements at play here. I love the reflection on the water, and the mist is really captivating too!

    Post a Comment