Ghostly trees

  • Saturday, May 15, 2010
  • Chad
  • Labels:

  • 7 comments:

    Barefoot from Heaven said...

    Brrrr these two pics give me the shivers. But just look like the one I've took two years ago in april when I had my last visit in BC Canada when it was stunning cold like this.

    You've painted a wonderful twosome here Chad.
    Hugs D.

    Don said...

    This has a Zen look to it. Nice.

    darlin said...

    Brrrr, cold but beautiful! Chad I thought you were leaving for warmer ground the other day, this doesn't look any warmer than your other photos! :-)

    Rick said...

    Has an eerie look and feel to it. Beautiful shot.

    Scott said...

    Oops, I missed this one yesterday. I really like this one and it's awesome that you can see more trees very faintly way in the background.

    Jeanne Klaver said...

    stark...cold...beautiful...

    Stacey Dawn said...

    Reminds me of when I saw them - freshly charred. I like this view better!

    Post a Comment