Ghostly trees

  • Saturday, May 15, 2010
  • Chad
  • Labels:

  • 7 comments:

    Dagmar said...

    Brrrr these two pics give me the shivers. But just look like the one I've took two years ago in april when I had my last visit in BC Canada when it was stunning cold like this.

    You've painted a wonderful twosome here Chad.
    Hugs D.

    Don said...

    This has a Zen look to it. Nice.

    darlin said...

    Brrrr, cold but beautiful! Chad I thought you were leaving for warmer ground the other day, this doesn't look any warmer than your other photos! :-)

    Rick said...

    Has an eerie look and feel to it. Beautiful shot.

    Scott Law said...

    Oops, I missed this one yesterday. I really like this one and it's awesome that you can see more trees very faintly way in the background.

    Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

    stark...cold...beautiful...

    Dawning Inspiration said...

    Reminds me of when I saw them - freshly charred. I like this view better!

    Post a Comment