Due South

  • Tuesday, May 25, 2010
  • Chad
  • Labels:

  • 5 comments:

    Unknown said...

    This is really a great shot, Chad. I love the contrast level and the clouds look really neat in B&W.

    The title of this post made me want to migrate! ;o)

    Scott Law said...

    Ohhhhh, that's the log. You're right, it does look good. I'm not sure I get the title since Yellowstone is due North of us, but then I guess we are due South of this.

    Chad said...

    Scott,the log is pointing to the south.

    Rick said...

    Wow - either that's some strong chemical reaction or those park rangers have been going around painting the bottoms of trees. Nice shot Chad - great composition and good choice in b&w.

    Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

    Love the way the log points us toward the subject matter!

    Post a Comment