Where's the fire

  • Monday, May 10, 2010
  • Chad
  • Labels:

  • 6 comments:

    Dagmar said...

    Boy what old stories this hose can tell????
    Great colours in here Chad.
    I love the old day stuff.

    Unknown said...

    Oh I LOVE it. Old equipment is so fascinating to shoot. To a firefighter, this piece is very nostalgic and heartwarming. Thank you for posting this one.

    Scott Law said...

    This is cool Chad. I like the low color saturation and the overall feel.

    Rick said...

    Looks very forlorn just sitting there getting older and no longer wanted or needed (reminds me of a John Prine song "Say Hello In There"). Your shot conveys that well.

    joey said...

    Well done, Chad ... this photo tells a great story!

    Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

    What a treasure this is! I love the way you handled the subject matter.

    Post a Comment